- MPC’s processes are tightly controlled by redundant systems utilizing automatic analyzers and automated chemical replenishment systems verified by extensive wet chemistry laboratory testing.
- Our processes remain capable and documented using SPC Techniques. This creates an optimum operating range that provides “trigger” points for corrective actions. These ranges assure that corrective action is taken before an excursion beyond the optimum operating range would occur.
- SPC Lab Software provides mathematical documentation that our data meets process capability targets.
- IATF-16949 Certified
- Kocour STEP Test
- CASS Test
- Automated Thermal-Cycle Testing
- Keyence VHX-7000 Digital Microscope for Testing and Troubleshooting
- Thickness Testing and Surface Analysis.
- Allows for measurement of chrome thickness – other tests cannot measure chrome.
- More accurate than Kocour testing.
- Can measure hole diameters.
- Fast results, clear images, 3D pictures.